The Scope's Galactic Hour with Ret Gloriaxx brings your roundup of the latest news from all across New Eden on the third anniversary of the Coronation of Empress Catiz I.
Coronation Anniversary Week Celebrations and Pilgrimages Limited by War Footing
Amarr, Domain – As the Amarr Empire celebrates the Third Coronation Jubilee of Empress Catiz I, the extent of the revels has been limited by the war footing on which the Empire has been since the Triglavian Invasion began. While Amarr Prime, and in particular the Imperial City of Dam-Torsad, has had its population swollen by large numbers of pilgrims, their numbers have been fewer than on previous celebrations of Empress Catiz's coronation.
Despite the lower numbers of pilgrims, military forces throughout the Amarr Empire have been on the highest alert for several days due to the large numbers of dignitaries travelling to Dam-Torsad. The Royal Heirs of the six houses of the Imperial Privy Council have been present on Amarr Prime for some weeks due to an extended series of meetings of the Amarr Empire's highest state council.
The Theology Council's various orders and committees have also been involved in a large number of meetings, not least concerning Empress Catiz's new doctrinal work Pax e Kilizhi Do, or "Peace of the Two Swords". Most observers of the Amarr Imperial Court are expecting significant announcements will be made shortly, particularly given the extensive meetings of the Privy and Theology Councils over the last weeks.
Triglavian Invasion Forces Strike at Multiple Amarr Regions; House Fleets Respond
Aridia, Genesis and Kor-Azor – While the Amarr authorities have prepared for the coronation anniversary, the Triglavian Invasion has continued to strike at various regions of the Empire. Invasion forces have been attacking Amarr systems in the regions of Aridia, Genesis and Kor-Azor, with multiples forces from the Imperial Navy, Royal Khanid Navy and fleets of Houses Kador and Kor-Azor responding.
Fresh from a successful defence of the Mishi system in Aridia, units of the Royal Khanid Navy have responded to the latest attack on the region by a Triglavian invasion group. Queen Zidarez Khanid herself has been escorted by her personal squadron to Amarr Prime in order to take part in the jubilee ceremonies. The Kador Family's fleets have been heavily involved with defence of Amarr holdings in the Genesis system, and were once again in action as an invasion force struck at the Genesis border between Amarr and Gallente space.
With a major Triglavian invasion force emerging in the Kor-Azor region, the ruling house's formidable fleet was naturally involved in operations to combat the invaders. The extensive domains of the Amarr Empire continue to be a major target for Triglavian invasion groups, with the new expansion of the Collective's war outwards into low-security space evidently leading to even more assaults against New Eden's largest empire.
In Other News
- More Protests Erupt on Intaki V as Evidence of Lai Dai Payments to Assembly Members Emerges
- CONCORD Conflict Monitors Advocate DMZ Between Kainta Yavaat and Lines Held by Federal Marines and Intaki Militia
- Lai Dai Protection Service Denies Use of Area Denial Munitions on Intaki V; "Cannot Speak for Mercenary Units"
- Matar Planetary Security Arrests "Armed Intruders in Dokvat Airport Investigation Offices"; Local Clans "Under Suspicion"
- Khumatar Allek Berialsh Condemns "Inflammatory Rhetoric from Outlaws and Renegades Draping Themselves in Tribal Symbolism"
- Jade Coast Hospitality and Gaming Association Reports "Drastic Fall in Tourist Numbers"; Casinos Record Lowest Earnings for a Decade
- Kimotoro Eskeitan Overseeing Defence Operations in New Caldari Prime as Triglavian Invasion Touches State Capital System
- Security High as Hyasyoda, Ishukone and Wiyrkomi Corporate Leadership Hold Summit at Matigu Resort
- Nugoeihuvi Awards Quafe Exclusive License to Produce and Sell Starsi Brand Soft Drinks in State and Empire